Strategic Advisory Services
Our goal is to assist management and/or shareholders in making critical, strategic decisions for the Company. These decisions are typically centered on the following questions:
- What is the company worth?
- What are the strategic alternatives available to the company?
- How do I minimize the risk my company’s sale will not close at the agreed price and terms?
- When is the appropriate time to divest operations?
- When does it make sense to acquire other operations?
- What is the current state of the financing market?
- Could the management team of the Company raise capital to acquire the Company?
- How can I identify potential acquisition candidates in the marketplace?
- How do I negotiate with a potential acquisition candidate?
- What benefits would the company derive by hiring an investment banker?
- When is it appropriate to hire an investment banker?
ICG’s strategic advisory services focus on gaining a detailed understanding of the client’s business, researching the marketplace, and recommending appropriate alternatives. We can provide “indications of value” based on a peer review of the company’s industry, researching comparable merger and acquisition transactions and develop a company-specific model to create a framework for determining value.
We utilize our extensive knowledge and advisory experience to thoughtfully answer our client’s questions about the opportunities and potential barriers to facilitating a successful transaction.